Create a custom Campaign email using the blank template option.
Creating a Campaign Email from a Blank Template Layout
1. From the Campaign Content Admin Screen, choose Brokerage Emails and select Create an Email (see below).
- If creating an email from an Office Campaign Content Admin account, choose Office Emails and then select Create and Email (see below).
- Provide your email a name and then select Begin (see below).
- Setup your email by adding:
- Subject: Give your email a subject line that will catch your recipient's attention.
- Preview Text: Customize the preview text your recipient will see in their inbox if they have preview mode turned on for themselves.
- Include: Add a Header, Footer, and/or your email Signature to this email. You can also leave these unchecked and create your own options when building the email.
- Add Permissions: Create emails for specific Organizations, Regions, Offices, or Roles (example: You can create a recruiting email used only by users with Manager role).
- Save: Save your Setup settings.
- Build your Email by selecting the Build button. Choose the Start From Scratch template and select it to begin editing (see below).
3. Select Blank Layout from the touchpoint options (see below).
4. To start creating your email, select the Rows tab from the top right and click, drag and drop the row you wish to use (see below).
5. To add your content, select the Content tab from the to right and click, drag and drop the desired content into your row (see below).
6. Update the content you just dragged into your row by selecting it, then use the attached editor or change any settings using the Style Tab
7. When finished editing your email, select Continue.
Save your email as a draft
Send a test email to yourself or someone else
Publish the email, making it available for addition to a campaign and as a single email in an agent library.
NOTE: Depending on the type of account you are creating content from (example: Parent, Brokerage, or Office), that information will display under the Source column in the agent Campaign/Email Library.
NOTE: Campaigns and Emails created in the Campaign Content Admin of a Parent company account will not show in the Campaign Content Admin for a brokerage or office.
NOTE: Campaigns and Emails created in the Campaign Content Admin of a Brokerage account will be available in the content creation account of an office.