|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Sometimes, you may not want to display your office information on a presentation. In this case, you can easily hide your office association from the presentation so you can be sure your branding is appropriate for every situation.
Hiding Your Office Association in MoxiPresent from the Edit Screen
1. From the Edit Screen, select Settings in the top right (see below).
2. Under Office Displayed, select None from the drop-down then select Save (see below).
Hiding Your Office Association in MoxiPresent from the Home
1. From the Home Screen, select the Three Dots on the presentation you wish to remove your office information from (see below).
2. Choose Settings from the drop-down (see below).
3. Under Office Displayed, select None from the drop-down, then select Save (see below).
Working with multiple offices? Check out our other resources for managing your offices!