Why is my closed transaction not appearing in my goals section?
You have a listing that has closed on the MLS, but you are not seeing it appear in MoxiEngage Goals.
The Goals page is set up to automatically pull all sold listings as long as they meet the following criteria:
1. The listing is associated with your Agent MLS ID on the MLS.
- Co-Listing agents may not see these listings pull into Moxi automatically and if not, need to create a Non-MLS Transaction.
2. The agent MLS ID associated with the listing is the same ID as on your Moxi Account.
3. The listing is Closed (Sold) on the MLS.
4. If there is a correlating Transaction in Engage, that transaction has been closed in Engage.
5. The listing was sold this year.
- GCI goals only display the current year data. If you would like to see previous years, you can use the Accessing Previous GCI Goals article linked here.
6. If the listing is Active or Pending: The listing must be associated with a client's profile as a transaction.
- Rental and co-listed properties must be non-mls. Follow instructions here for adding Non-MLS Transactions.
If all the above criteria have been met, please send the following information to our support team for further investigation.
- MLS Number
- Name of Client (if applicable)
- Your name as it appears on your Moxi Account