Why is my closed transaction not appearing in my goals section?
You have a listing that has closed on the MLS, but you are not seeing it appear in MoxiEngage Goals.
The Goals page is set up to automatically pull all sold listings as long as they meet the following criteria:
1. The listing is associated with your Agent MLS ID on the MLS. Either the listing agent ID or the selling agent ID needs to match the ID on the Moxi Roster account.
- NOTE: Co-Listing agents may not see these listings pull into Moxi automatically and if not, need to create a Non-MLS Transaction.
- If representing the Buyer, make sure the Listing agent includes your Agent MLS ID on the listing in order for MoxiEngage to add it to your Buyer Side Closed Goals.
2. The agent MLS ID associated with the listing is the same ID as on your Moxi Account.
3. The listing is Closed (Sold) on the MLS.
4. If there is a correlating Transaction in Engage, that transaction has been closed in Engage.
5. The listing was sold this year.
- GCI goals only display the current year data. If you would like to see previous years, you can use the Accessing Previous GCI Goals article linked here.
6. If the listing is Active or Pending: The listing must be associated with a client's profile as a transaction.
- Rental listings must be added as a non-mls, as rental listings will not automatically appear on your closed goals. Follow instructions here for adding Non-MLS Transactions.
If all the above criteria have been met, please send the following information to our support team for further investigation.
- MLS Number
- Name of Client (if applicable)
- Your name as it appears on your Moxi Account