|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
When you are accessing advertisements in MoxiPromote, you may have the need to filter them to find a specific ad. Here you can filter these advertisements by a number of different constraints so you can find the ad you need quickly.
Filtering Your Advertisements
1. From your Roster, select Promote under the Agent Tools section (see below).
2. Choose My Ads in the top left (see below).
3. On the top left, use the drop-down arrow and select what type of ad you want to see (see below).
- All Ads: Here you can see all the advertisements you have created in one menu.
- Listing Ads: Here you can filter any of the ads you have created for a specific listing.
- Service Ads: Here you can filter any of the ads you have created for your services.