|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
You can embed a Google Map directly into your MoxiPresent Web Presentation to give you real-time map usage directly from Google. You can show your clients the neighborhoods they are interested in and convey your expertise in new ways to help you win the next listing.
Embedding a Google Map to Your Presentation
1. Search your desired area in Google Maps and select Share.
2. Navigate to Embed a Map and select Copy HTML.
3. Navigate to the presentation you want to add the map to and click the Pencil Icon to edit.
4. From the Pages tab, select Add Page on the top left and chose Create New.
5. From the pop-up, choose Build Page.
6. Select the desired template for your page then select Create.
7. From the page options, choose More.
8. Select Source from the options menu.
9. Paste copied map code in the text box and select OK.
10. Make any other desired formatting changes and then select Save.
11. Title your page, add a discretion if desired, and select Save Your page will look something like this once you have saved your changes.
Your page will look something like this once you have saved your changes.