|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
The MoxiPresent Homepage allows you to control and manage all of your presentations in one place. You can edit your existing presentations, print and email them for clients to view, create new presentations and more. Check out our full MoxiPresent Homepage navigation guild to learn about all the options your homepage has to offer.
Navigating the Present Homepage
1. My Presentations: Shows all your personal presentations that you created or that were assigned to you.
2. Team Presentations: Shows all presentations that belong to your team.
- Note: If you are not part of an Agent Team, you will not see this as an option.
Brokerage Presentations: Shows all presentations created by your brokerage for you. Often these are marketing pieces and other brokerage related content that you can use to help your business.
4. My Library: You can access and edit all your personally created and uploaded page content here.
5. Gear Icon: Access your Present settings here.
6. Create New: Begin creating a new presentation.
7. All: Displays all your presentations.
8. Buyer/Seller: Shows only your Buyer or Seller presentations.
9. Archived: Shows all of your archived presentations.
10. Search: Quickly find the presentation you’re looking for by searching the presentation’s title or subject property.
11. Sort Order: Sort all presentations by Date Modified, Date Created, or Name.
12. Presentation Icon: Indicates individual presentations and allows you to manage them.
13. Contact: Allows you to email our Support Team.
14. About: Links you to the About Page for MoxiWorks.
15. Help: Links to the MoxiWorks Help Center where you can search for help articles and training just like this one. You can also contact support directly.