|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Why doesn't my Side-by-Side Comparisons page show any data?
You've included listings, and you have the Side-by-Side comparisons page as one of the pages included in your presentation, but when you view it, all that is showing up is a picture of each listing but all of the data is missing.
Your Side-by-Side Comparisons Page has a customization setting that dictates which data points will appear. If none of these data points are turned on, the page will only display the comparable listings’ images.
1. To adjust the data points on the Side-by-Side Comparisons page, navigate to the Pages Tab.
2. Select the Side-by-Side Comparisons page.
3. To edit the page settings, select the Pencil Icon.
4. From the Settings Page, choose which data points you would like to include using the checkboxes.
5. Click the X to save changes.
Your Side-by-Side Comparisons page will now display all data points you have selected.