|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
How do I remove listings from my presentation?
You have added listings into your presentation but now you would like to remove some or all of the listings.
You can remove listings from your presentation at any time, so your presentation has the most relevant and up to date information possible.
1. To remove listings from your presentation, navigate to the Listings Tab.
2. Find the listing you would like to remove and click the X next to the listing.
- Note: You will see a pop-up confirming you wish to remove the listing.
3. If you would like to remove all your listings and start over, you can use the Remove All.
- Note: You will see a pop-up confirming you wish to remove all listings.
Once you have removed your listings you no longer wish to include, your web version will update for you automatically. If you have generated a Print Version PDF of your presentation, you will need to regenerate the PDF to reflect your changes.