Why is my screen blank?
You have logged into your MoxiWorks account but your screen is blank.
Your browser is likely blocking the content. These issues are usually solved by clearing out your browsers Cache or enabling 3rd party cookies. Use the steps below to help troubleshoot your browser issues.
1. Use an Incognito Browser to check for cache issues and clear cache and cookies if the problem does not persist on this browser. See below for instructions on clearing Cache and Cookies.
- Safari: Go to Preferences> Privacy> Cookies and Website Data> select Remove all Website Data> select Remove Now.
- Chrome: Select the three vertical dots at the top right corner of the screen> go to More Tools> Clear Browsing Data> choose to clear for All Time.
- FireFox: Go to Settings> Privacy & Security> Cookies and Site Data> choose Clear Data> select Clear.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to Settings> Privacy & Security> select what to clear> select Clear.
2. Ensure 3rd party cookies are enabled. MoxiWorks uses 3rd party cookies to enhance the user experience; if you do not have these enabled, you will likely see issues with your MoxiWorks account.
- Safari: Unchecked Prevent Cross-site Tracking under Safari> Preferences> Privacy> Website Tracking.
- Chrome: Go to Settings> Advanced Settings> Site Settings> Cookies and Data> make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked.
- FireFox: Set FireFox to Remember History Under Firefox> Preferences> Privacy> Choose Remember History.
- Microsoft Edge: Go to Menu> Settings> Privacy and Security> Choose Don't Block Cookies under Cookies.
3. If you are using Chrome and these options do not fix the issue, you will need to add your Moxi URL e.g. Engage.MoxiWorks.com to your Chrome site settings section.
- Go to Settings> Site Settings> Pop-ups and Redirects> add your Moxi URL under Allow.