Moving a Transaction Through the Sales Flow
1. From the client’s contact card, select Make This Person a Prospect and choose whether they are a Buyer or Seller.
- Note: If you have not added your client to the Marketing Zone of the Sales Flow yet, you will be asked to designate the person as Client or Non-client. Choose Client and select the type of prospect this client is (Buyer or Seller).
2. Once you have chosen the transaction type you will be able to add the transaction details. Once you have finished adding your details, select Done to save your transaction.
- Note: You can always go back and continue adding or editing details as needed.
3. On your client’s contact card, the tasks for that Sales Flow Zone will be displayed for you to work on. Select the tasks from the contact card and mark them Done as needed.
- Note: Tasks do not need to be marked as completed to move to the next section. You can also use the More option to delete any unneeded tasks.
4. After you have completed all the desired tasks and are ready to move on, select Move to Active Zone. A pop-up will appear for you to verify you would like to move the transaction forward. A pop-up will appear to verify.
- Note: You cannot move backward in the Sales Flow so once you are in the Active Zone, you cannot go back to the Prospects Zone.
5. In the Details Tab, enter in all necessary details for your transaction if you haven’t already. If you have, you can use the Edit button to make any needed changes.
6. Select the tasks from the contact card and mark them Done as needed.
7. Once you have completed all desired tasks and are ready to move on, select Move to Pending Zone.
8. A pop-up will appear for you to enter the Estimated Close Date. Enter in a goal date for your transaction to close and select Yes to confirm you are ready to move to the Pending Zone.
- Note: This data is only to help you stay on track with your transaction and will not affect the listing on the MLS in any way.
9. Select the tasks from the contact card and mark them Done as needed.
10. Once you are ready to close your transaction, select Close Transaction.
11. If you have not sent out a Just Sold Announcement, a pop-up will appear asking if you would like to send this announcement out. Select which option works for you.
- Note: Just Sold Announcements cannot be sent after a transaction has been closed.
12. Close the transaction to see it reflected in your GCI Goals.
- Note: A pop-up will appear for you to enter any additional transaction details required, if they have not already been added to the transaction, before allowing you to fully close your transaction.