If you see a transaction in your GCI Goal, but do not see your client’s name with the transaction. This happens when the transaction automatically comes from the MLS and is not tracked in MoxiEngage on your client’s profile, but it is easy to fix!
Add the transaction to the client’s profile card as an MLS Transaction and close the transaction in MoxiEngage.
From the My People page:
- Select the client’s profile card you wish to add a transaction to.
- Click Make This Person a Prospect. If you are prompted to make the contact a Client or Non-Client, choose Client and then choose either “Make Seller Prospect” or “Make Buyer Prospect”, depending on the type of transaction you are adding.
- Enter the Transaction Details such as transaction type, MLS number, and commission rate.
- Click Done to save your transaction details.
- Click on the Pending Section if you are done with the transaction.
- Enter the current date as the Estimated Close Date in the pop-up and then select Yes to confirm you would like to continue. The Estimated Close Date can not be set to a date in the past so it will need to be set to today's date or to a date in the future. This has no effect on the MLS close date.
- Click Close Transaction.
- Choose to send a Just Sold Announcement to your sphere or not. If you choose to send a Just Sold Announcement, you are asked to confirm closing your transaction.
- Click Continue to close the transaction.
You now see your MLS transaction connected with your client in your GCI Goals section.