Using MoxiEngage has been shown to increase your business by 38%, but first, you will need to import your contacts! Follow the instructions below to import your contacts to your Moxi Sync Email so your contacts will sync to Engage.
In order to import contacts to Microsoft Exchange, you will need to have all your contacts added to the Outlook CSV file template. If you do not have this file, you can download it in this article.
Note: The header, Row 1, of this template must remain intact or contact information may not import correctly.
Don’t have the time to format your CSV file for importing to Microsoft Exchange? Check out our Concierge Service at concierge.moxiworks.com to see all the services we offer.
Importing Contacts to Microsoft Exchange
1. From your email inbox, choose the People icon in the bottom left.
2. Select Manage from the top right.
3. Select Import Contacts.
4. Choose your Outlook Import Template from your computer by selecting Browse.
5. Once the file has been added, select Import.
Note: Outlooks may prompt you to verify the text looks correct. Verify you have the correct file and then select Looks OK, continue.
6. Your import will begin automatically and notify you once the contacts have finished importing. Select Close to dismiss the notification.
Your contacts will be added to your Contacts folder and will automatically be available to use in MoxiEngage.
Having trouble with your import? Check out F.A.Q.s to help troubleshoot.