Keeping track of your contacts in Moxi Engage is now easier than ever! Use filters to see the contacts you need and hide the ones you don't!
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
Filtering Your Contacts
Filters narrow the view of your people by filtering a person's place in the Sales Flow, finding contacts with missing information and much more. Check out all the filters below.
- Sales Flow: Each Sales Flow zone is a milestone for an individual client’s progress toward a successful transaction.
- Marketing: Every person represents a prospective transaction. Marketing is populated with people you want to target with the goal of persuading them to work with you.
- Prospect: Move people into the Prospect zone if they expressed interest in working with you, and their prospective transaction could develop within the next 12 months.
- Active: When a person with a prospective transaction agrees to have you represent them, move them to Active.
- Pending: People are moved to Pending when they have a pending transaction, having reached and accepted a mutual offer on a home, and are moving toward closing.
- Categories: Filter by selecting one of the following system-generated sections.
- Action Needed:
- New: These are the people newly added to your sphere.
- Uncategorized: These are the people who have been added to Engage but have not been categorized yet.
- Missing Phone Number: These are the people who do not currently have phone numbers on their profile.
- Missing Email Address: These are the people who do not currently have an email address on their profile.
- Missing Home Address: these are the people who do not currently have a home address on their profile.
- Buyers: These are the people classified as Buyers in the Sales Flow.
- Sellers: These are the people classified as Sellers in the Sales Flow.
- Past Buyer: These are the people who you have worked with as Buyers in the past.
- Past Seller: These are the people who you have worked with as Sellers in the past.
- Collaborators: These are the vendors and collaborators whom you selected to exclude from the Sales Flow.
- Personal: These are the personal connections whom you selected to exclude from the Sales Flow.
- Action Needed:
- Subscriptions: These are the People who receive Engage subscriptions, such as Neighborhood News. Go to Campaigns, and choose your subscriptions.
- Groups: These are customized groups you can create and edit. To edit a group, choose Edit Groups from the command bar.
- NOTE: Depending on your email client, there may be default groups already available in this section.
- Lead Sources: These are the different places where you have leads coming automatically into Engage.