When you have new people added to Engage, they will be “Uncategorized”. You can put your people in the correct section of the sales flow or organize them as a Personal contact or Collaborator.
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
Organizing Your Uncategorized Contacts
1. From the My People screen, select Categorize Wizard.
2. This leads you to the Uncategorized screen. Here you will see all your uncategorized contacts and be able to easily organize them.
3. Select the Client button on your contact card to designate contacts as a Buyer, Seller or Create a Marketing Plan if they are not ready to Buy or Sell.
- Create a Marketing Plan: Not Ready to Buy or Sell, Add to Marketing Flow.
- Seller: Actively looking to Sell. This will add the contact to the Prospect section of the Sales Flow.
- Buyer: Actively looking to Buy. This will add the contact to the Prospect section of the Sales Flow.
4. Select the Non-client button on your contact card to designate contacts as Collaborator, Personal or Remove them from Engage.
a. Personal: Contacts who are not collaborators or clients, e.g. family members and friends.
b. Collaborator: Contacts who you work with professionally and are not clients, e.g. colleagues and other industry professionals.
c. Remove from Engage: Removes contact from Engage.
5. Once you have categorized all the people on this screen, select Show Me More at the bottom of the page to continue categorizing your new contacts!
6. You can see how many people you have left to categorize with the Remaining Bar in the bottom left corner.