Your people are your sphere and the core of your business.
The MoxiEngage CRM is centered around the sphere selling methodology because an agent’s sphere is what makes your business world go round. It leverages property data, encourages long-term lead nurturing, drives repeat and referral business, and keeps you on track to reach your sales goals.
MoxiEngage is integrated with your email meaning your entire sphere is in one place, where you already communicate with your people! No need to maintain multiple databases to stay in flow!
When you are brand new to MoxiEngage or new people are added to Engage, they will be labeled “Uncategorized”. You can put your people in sections of Engage that make it easier to communicate with them. Either a zone of the Sales Flow or identify them as a personal or collaborator connection.
In this article we'll look at how to use the Catorize Wizard to quickly place your contacts into sections of Engage that make sense and make it easy for you to communicate with them.
Organizing Your Uncategorized Contacts
Log in to MoxiWorks and select Engage from the navigation bar
Select My People from the People drop-down menu
Then select Categorize Wizard
This will bring you to the Uncategorized screen where you will see up to six of your contacts that have not been categorized into any area of Engage
Every person in your contact list is a potential client, whether they are currently pursuing a listing with you or not. If this is your person, select the Client button on your contact card. You can then choose to designate your person as Buyer or Seller, if they are a current client; Past Buyer, Past Seller, or Past Buyer & Seller, if they were a previous client; or you can select Create a Marketing Plan if they are a potential client.
- Create a Marketing Plan: Sometimes shown as Qualify This Lead, these clients are not Ready to Buy or Sell, Add to Marketing Flow. This brings you to the Past Buyer & Seller options or you can choose None of These to create the marketing plan.
- Past Buyer: Buyer you have worked with previously. Creates a marketing plan and adds a past buyer tag.
- Past Seller: Seller you have worked with previously. Creates a marketing plan and adds a past seller tag.
- Past Buyer & Seller: Someone you have worked with as a buyer and seller. Creates a marketing plan and adds past buyer & seller tag.
- Seller: Actively looking to Sell. This will add the contact to the Prospect section of the Sales Flow.
- Buyer: Actively looking to Buy. This will add the contact to the Prospect section of the Sales Flow.
Select the Non-client button on your contact card to designate contacts as Collaborator, Personal, or Remove them from Engage.
- Personal: People you consider friends or family
- Collaborator: People you work with but are not potential clients, e.g. colleagues and other industry professionals.
- Remove from Engage: Removes contact from Engage but does not delete them from your email contact list
Once you have categorized all the people on this screen, select Show Me More at the bottom of the page to see the next set of six (6) people and continue categorizing your contacts!
You can see how many people you have left to categorize with the Remaining Bar in the bottom left corner.