|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Keep your sphere in flow and in constant contact by using special dates like Birthdays, Anniversaries, and House-iversaries as regular touchpoints.
The Moxi Engage Preferences screen allows you to set the default email message, calendar reminders, and an option to add new contacts automatically to your calendar for each of the three types of Special Dates.
Setting your Special Date Preferences
1. Select Engage Settings from the Gear Icon drop-down menu at the top right.
2. Select Special Dates on the left.
3. Select the Special Date you want to update and select Edit.
4. Make any changes and then select Save.
- Default message: Set the default message that will be used for special date emails.
- Calendar reminders: Turn this on to automatically include a reminder for dates added to your calendar. You will be able to select a reminder time-frame of 1-5 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks.
- Auto-add: With this option turned on, all current and new special dates will be added to your calendar.
5. When finished, click Save.