Do you have baseball fans that you would like to send a special note to on Opening Day? Or a selection of people you wish to send a postcard of your Just Listed or Just Sold properties? You can use groups to sort your people!
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
Creating a New Group in Moxi Engage
- Click on All People in the People section.
- This brings you to the My People screen and the Command Bar. Select Edit Groups
- Select the Create a new group field and enter the name of your client group
- Make sure to click the Save button at the bottom of the window when you are finished.
NOTE: Group names must be at least 3 characters in length.
- To Delete a group, click on the Minus icon and choose Delete.
NOTE: Deleting a group will not delete individuals within that group.