When adding transactions to Engage, sometimes those transactions are associated with more than one of your clients. MoxiEngage makes it easy to add in multiple people in a transaction so you can easily view and manage that transaction no matter what where you are or what clients profile you are on. Check out how to add multiple people to a single transaction in Engage blow.
Adding Multiple People in a Transaction
1. From the Engage Dashboard, select People in the top navigation menu then chose My People from the drop-down (see below).
2. Select one of the clients you would like to add the transaction information for. You can search for the client using the Find People search as well (see below).
3. Select Make This Person a Prospect. If you have an existing transaction for this client, simply select Details and then Edit.
4. Enter all needed transaction details such as transaction type and MLS number.
5. Under Associated People, type the client’s name you would like to add to the transaction. Then select their name from the drop-down. You will see their name add to the text field which indicated they have been added to the transaction. Note: If you need to remove an additional client from the transaction, select the X next to their name to remove them.
6. Select Done to save your transaction.
Your transaction will now appear in all associated client’s profiles and all names will appear in the Goal section for that transaction.