|Click Here to Download the Full Overview|
Your people are your sphere of influence in Moxi Engage. When you first add your people into Engage, they will be labeled Uncategorized. The My People screen has everything you'll need to manage your sphere!
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
My People Screen Overview
1. From the Moxi Engage Dashboard, select All People.
2. This brings you to the My People screen.
3. Use the Categorize Wizard to get your contacts into the right category.
4. On the My People screen, you can sort your people by clicking on any of the Filter options on the right or by typing the filters you want to search in the text field.
5. FILTERS: Narrow the view of your People with filtering by their place in the Sales Flow, finding contacts with missing information and more! Check out all the filter options in our Filtering Your Contacts article HERE!
6. EXPORT: Select groups to Export to a comma-separated file or mailing label template.
7. ADD PEOPLE: Add a new person to your sphere.
8. Add To: Allows you to add selected contacts to Groups, Campaigns, Subscriptions and even categories.
9. Remove: Allows you to remove selected unwanted contacts from Engage.
10. PEOPLE: This displays all results returned by your current filtering or, if no filters are applied, all people. You can also sort your contacts by Name, Recently Viewed, Modified or Added.
11. Contact: This display shows some quick information for each contact you have.
a. Name of Contact: Reflects the name of specific contact.
b. Date Modified: Shows date of last change.
c. Recent Activity: Shows recent change to the contact card.
d. Activity Details: Shows details about the last change made to the contact card.
e. Category: Shows how contact has been categorized.
f. Groups and Lead Sources: Shows any groups the contact is a part of or lead sources they sourced from.
g. Log activity for contact: Easily add activity for contact without clicking into their contact card.
h. Email Contact: Quickly email contact. Only available when an email is added to the contact card.
i. Call Contact: Easily call a contact from your call capable device, or access their phone number quickly.