|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Moxi Presentation Admin can be used to create new templates that can be used by any number of agents, offices or regions. It’s a great way to create and distribute marketing materials or other types of presentations that can be utilized easily by agents.
How to Create a Template
1. Select Presentation Admin from the account drop-down menu.
2. Select Create Template from the top right.
3. Add a Name and Folder for the template to be hosted in. Then select desired Presentation Types for the template.
4. Set Permissions for who can use and see this template. This can be changed later if needed.
5. Select Save as Draft.
6. To add pages, select the Add Page button in the top right.
7. From the page folders, choose which pages you would like to include and select Add to include them in the template. Select Done when finished.
8. Make any page adjustments needed using the Settings Icon.
9. Select Preview to see how the template will look for agents.
10. To adjust branding options, select the Three Dots and choose Branding.
11. To change any permissions or adjust the template types, select the Three Dots and choose Settings.
12. Once you have created your template, select the Three Dots and choose Publish. Agents will now be able to see the template in their accounts.
13. Share if needed by choosing the Three Dots and selecting Share.