|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
There may be times when we need to delete or deactivate transactions. Check out the video below to see how to Delete or Deactivate your transactions in MoxiEngage!
Delete or Deactivate a Transaction
1. Open the Contact Card of the client the transaction has been added to (see below).
2. Select the transaction you wish to delete or deactivate (see below).
3. Select the drop-down arrow in the center of the screen to access the Delete or Deactivate option (see below).
- If you’re on the Details tab, select the Delete or Deactivate button in the top right (see below).
4. Choose if you wish to Delete or Deactivate the transaction (see below).
- Delete a Transaction: Permanently removes all records of the transaction from the contact card.
- Deactivate a Transaction: Closes the transaction but keeps a record of it on the contact card.
5. If you are deleting the transaction, confirm your changes (see below).