|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Using Campaigns for your agents is a great way to keep in touch with their people! However, we will need to create those campaigns for them to use! Here we will learn how to take the email templates we have created and put them into a campaign for agents to use!
Create a Campaign
- From your Engage Dashboard, select your agent drop-down in the top right corner.
- From the Campaigns menu select Add Campaign.
- From the drop-down menu, select Create New.
- Now we can create our template! First, we have to select the timing method.
- Specific Date: You can assign specific dates such as holidays or company events. (I.E. July 4th or Dec 25th)
- Sequential: This will let you put a cadence on when the emails are sent. (I.E. Day 5 or Day 12)
- E-blast: Send single touchpoint campaigns. No cadence or date applied to these campaigns, they will send immediately upon agent selecting the Run button.
- Now we need to put our templates in our campaign. Select Add Touchpoint and select a template from the drop down.
- Next, assign the date you would like this email to be sent out.
- Once you have added your templates into your Campaign, select Next: Preview.
- Now we give this Campaign a title and description, so our agents know what kind of campaign they are going to run!
- When you have created your campaign, select the Publish to agents This will send your campaign onto the campaign’s dashboard!