|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
When you create a presentation, you may like the way the presentation is structured. Meaning we like the order of the pages, the marketing pages, and one sheets we have added into our presentation. If you want to keep this format for future presentations, we can save this as a template! That way, when we create a new presentation in the future, we can apply our template so we don’t have to build the presentation again!
Creating a Template for your Presentations
- From the Pages tab in your Presentation, go to the bottom of your list of pages and select Save as Template.
- From the connected panel:
- Enter a title
- Where do you want this template to apply, buyer presentations, seller presentations, or all presentations.
- To overwrite an existing template, select the template you would like to overwrite, then select
- Now, when you create a new presentation, you will see your template under My Templates!