Release Notes 1/22/2019
This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Check out the list below for information.
- The Moxi Cloud is growing! Now, if your brokerage has Dotloop for managing your transactions, you will see the integration in your Engage transaction flow! That way you can create your loop, right from Engage!
- When someone creates an account on your Agent Website, they may not want to create an account with their email and password! We are giving your clients the ability to create an account and sign in using their social profiles!
- The Custom Search Widget is great way to show listing on your Homepage! Once you create a search you will be able see all these right on the first page people see. However, if you want to hide this widget you can now use an easy checkbox!
- When using your custom page builder in your agent website, you may not want to use the call to action button. You can turn this call to action off in the Custom Search Widget!
- Having a web presence in today’s market is a must and the Page Builder in your Agent Website, is a great way to stand out! Now when you use one of the templates, it will have the “search near me” button to direct people to search listings near their physical location!
- We all need help sometimes! You can share access to your Moxi account so if you have an assistant or work as a part of team, you can grant them access to work on your behalf! Now when you request access to someone else’s account, or give access to someone else, you will see an email confirmation when they agree!
- MoxiTalent has a great way of finding the people who will take your business to the next level! This has gotten even better! You can set multiple recruiting profiles, which will find different types of candidates!
- MoxiTalent shows you what your top candidates are on your dashboard. However, there may be times you want to see the whole list! You will now see a “View All” button on your dashboard which will show you the next 100 candidates!
- When searching for candidates, there are a few ways we can narrow down the area! Now when defining your search area, you can use Zip Code and Neighborhood in addition to Cities!
- For those of you who have big ambitions when it comes to Talent, you can look in more than one place! MoxiTalent has the ability to have multiple search areas in on Profile!