Release Notes 12/10/2018
This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Check out the list below for information.
- Emailing your presentations is as simple as ever! Some of us need to email presentations to a lot of people! In your email box you will have a scrolling box instead of it just getting bigger! This will make emailing large groups an easier process.
- We all know MoxiWorks is the power strip in our business. Creating DocuSign Transaction rooms in Engage is a great example of that! Now you can create Transaction Rooms for your buyer transactions!
- In Engage you have a Neighborhood News sign up page, which will let your people sign up for Neighborhood News on their own! This sign-up sheet has a new header!
- Many of us need to display our license number on our Agent Website! In the bio information of your website you will see your license number for anyone to see!
- In your Agent Website you have listing details pages that show the photo gallery and information about your listing! The header of these pages will now be branded! Take a look!
- Using MoxiMarketing helps agents get more attention with their listings! If you are someone who has posted advertisements, you will notice the description field no longer pulls the comments from the MLS! This way you can write your own description from your advertisement!
- When you create an advertisement for your listings or services it can be hard to remember when your advertisement is over! Starting now, Moxi will notify you when your ads are finished so you can see the reporting or re-run your ad!
- For those of us using Insights, your property and vehicle sections will have more data available! See more information about your people, making it easier to break the ice!
- Find your Real-Satisfied widget in your agent website! If your brokerage uses Real-Satisfied as a partner, you can have a widget in your agent website displaying that information!
- When creating templates for your agents to use, there will be times we want to be organized! In your presentation admin you can create folders to organize your templates!
- Speaking of presentation admin, you can add permissions to subfolders! If you need to add specific permissions to main folders and subfolders, you can!