Social media advertisements are a must in today’s market. The largest group of homebuyers are Millennials, which means much of the attention for listings can be drawn to social media! However, we can incentivize our agents to use social media ads with a brokerage subsidization! This will let the brokerage pay for part of the advertisement, so agents will be more likely to use it!
Setting up a Subsidy
- From your Roster, select Management Tools (See red arrow below).
- Then select Ad Programs (See blue arrow below).
- You can either start a new Ad Program or see current Ad Program.
- From your Promotion screen, you can see stats about your Ad Program! Such as your Monthly Budget, Price Points, or the restrictions!
- To change or update your promotion, select Manage Promotion.
- From here we can determine the details of our Ad Program.
- The Budget Calculator: This is how much your brokerage is willing to spend on subsidies for the month!
- Purchase Power: This is what percentage of each advertisement the brokerage will cover! You can pick from 10-50%.
- Price Points: These are the price points your agents can choose from. Here you can select which price points the Ad Program will affect.
- Restrictions: The restrictions will let you determine how many ads individuals can purchase per month! You can set a restriction of 1-10 ads!
- The last step is payment! Here you can add a card which will be responsible for paying for the monthly budget!