This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Check out the list below for information.
- You can now delete transactions that came from the MLS! You will see in your Closed Transactions category that you have a manage button. This will let you delete your transactions!
- We all know we can share a contact card with another agent. Now, when you share a contact, that agent will receive a notification email letting them know they got a new contact!
- When you get new leads from Zillow Tech Connect, you can use our new filter Seller! This will let you filter for the leads that come into Engage through Zillow that are specifically seller leads!
- Some of us have a number of domains we use for our agent websites. We’ve expanded the number of domains you can map to your website from 3 to 10!
- When you are creating Facebook advertisements in Moxi, you can use your Organization, Region, or Office level Facebook business pages!
- Using your photo gallery is clearer than ever! Now, when you make changes, it will save automatically, and you will see when it last saved!
- When creating your advertisements, you can include your agent photo and name on the advertisement! You can also include, your team name and team logo!
- When creating your advertisements, there are times we want to be more specific about the type of ad we are running! You can now include badges on your advertisements!
- Many agents work in a few areas, these areas may not be near your office. We have added in an Area of Service field, so agents can be specific about where they work!
- If there is an agent with no MLS data, you will now see a message displayed in their profile card! This should prevent any confusion with MLS data.
- When you are looking at your recruit’s performance data, you will be able to see the last 12, 24 or 36 months! This will let you look at much more data on your recruits!
- When scheduling a meeting from your talent account, you may want to add additional people to your event. Now, you can add invitees to your invitations!
- Your login process has changed! You will notice there is a 2-step log in process now. This will add security to your account and make SSO logins from Moxi URLs much simpler! Please note, if you have a single sign on process, you will not be affected by this change!