This week’s release brings another set of exciting improvements! Check out the list below for information.
- For agents that like to use the print version of Present. We have an entirely new look and feel to the PDF presentations! Check out the new look including landscape mode!
- You can also style your PDF cover pages with different designs! You can find all of these in the cover page settings!
- You now also have the option to change the header and footer options for your PDF presentation! These are under the branding tab!
- The sub navigation bar in Present looks different! You will notice there is a new sleek design to make it easier to navigate.
- In the second step of creating your presentation, present will ask what template you would like to use. We have made the “No Template” option much smaller! This way you can see more of the brokerage templates!
- If you belong to multiple offices you will want to see both of those offices in Engage! Now you can see multiple offices in Engage!
- In Moxi Engage, brokerages have the option to track goals as either GCI or Sales Volume. Now, when using either of these goals, you will see information tracks in the goals module, which will describe that goal!
- When you need to select everyone in your database, you can at the click of a button! We have made selecting or deselecting everyone even easier!
- When you send out your Neighborhood News reports, your clients can select one of the listings, they can now see the full listing details page!
- Some of us create a number of Facebook ads through Moxi. Now you have the opportunity to filter those ads to better manage them!
- From your Talent Dashboard you can see your best potential matches for recruits! When you first log into talent, you’ll fill out an agent profile of what you are looking for. Then those names will display on your dashboard!
- Moxi Talent includes MLS data! When you look up a potential recruit you will be able to see data from the MLS about this recruit!
- Moxi Talent will let you search for agents by name! Here you can type someone’s name into the search box and see all the agents with that name!
- As a manager you have access to see all of the teams in your organization. You can now filter these teams so, you can find teams you created! This makes managing your teams even more simple!