Question: How can I add my contact’s information to a transaction in the GCI Goal section in Moxi Engage?
Situation: You can see a transaction in your GCI Goal, but you do not see your client’s name against the transaction. This will happen when the transaction automatically came in from the MLS and was not tracked in Moxi Engage on your client’s profile, but it is easy to fix!
Solution: Take the below steps to add the transaction, as an MLS transaction, under the appropriate contact within Moxi Engage.
- Once you are logged into Moxi Engage, find and select the profile for the client the transaction belongs to.
- If they aren’t in Moxi Engage already, start by creating a profile for them first.
- If you are prompted to make the contact a Client or Non-Client, choose client and then choose either “Make Seller Prospect” or “Make Buyer Prospect”, depending on the type of transaction you are adding.
- Click the “Details” tab and click edit.
- Enter your MLS #, select the listing from the drop down that appears.
- Click done. You will see the transaction details from the MLS appear.
- If you don’t need to take any other actions for the transaction, click on the pending section, as seen below.
- A pop up will appear, if you are sure you want to take this action, click yes.
- If there are no other actions you need to take, click “Close Transaction”.
- It will ask you if you want to inform your subscribers about your Just Sold listing, if you have subscribed people to receive this and want to let the know, click yes.
- Now when you go to your GCI Goal, you will see your client’s name next to the transaction. See the example below.