When recruiting new people to your brokerage there are stages everyone goes through. Here we will be looking at moving someone through the phases of the recruiting pipeline in MoxiTalent.
Note: MoxiTalent is not applicable or is not allowed for all MLS associations. Please check with your account manager/CSM to confirm if your MLS allows access to Talent data. MoxiTalent only pulls from the PRIMARY MLS of the user's account who is using the product.
Moving someone through the Recruiting Pipeline
- From your Talent Dashboard, you will see your Recruit Pipeline. At a glance, you can see how many people are in each zone of the pipeline.
Select the Evaluate zone to begin moving your person.
- Select contact on the card for the person you want to connect with.
- Chose how you want to connect with this person.
- Email: You must have an email address already added to the profile of your person.
- Call: Log notes about your call.
- Message on Linkedin: Sign into your Linkedin account to connect with your person.
- Next, select if you are interested in this person or not.
Interested: You can move this person to the Attract zone or Connect Again Later
Not Interested: Choose to put this person on hold or stop the recruit flow.
- Interested: You can move this person to the Attract zone or Connect Again Later
- When you are ready, move this person to the Attract zone. From the Talent dashboard, the Attract zone will display one task at a time.
Select your person's name to see the complete list of tasks for this zone.
- When ready, select if this person should be moved to the Negotiate phase or Deactivate the Recruiting Plan if you are not going to move forward.
NOTE: Setting as Priority Recruit is a way to organize your recruits to locate those you want to focus on first.
- When this person is ready to be hired, select Mark as Hired, or if this person decides not to make the move, select Deactivate Recruiting Plan.