Keeping an eye on your goals throughout the year is a great way to make sure you are on track to achieve those goals! Check out how to see and edit your goals in your Talent Dashboard!
Setting Talent Goals
- When you first log into your Talent Dashboard, it will ask you for a goal of how much you want to bring into the brokerage for this year.
- You will be asked to create an Agent Profile. This will ask you questions about what type of agent you are looking for.
- From your Dashboard you will be able to see your goals! This will show you the progress of your goals throughout the year!
- You will also be able to see your Top Agents, that match your agent profile. This will make the top agents available to you right from your dashboard!
Changing your Goal
- Select the actions button in the top right corner of your Talent Goals Module.
- Select Update Goal.
- Here you can update your goal!
Changing your Agent Profile
- From your dashboard, select the Actions Button on the Top Candidates part of the dashboard.
- From the drop down menu select Edit Recruiting Profile.
- From here you can edit the Recruiting Profile!