Question: Where do the adjustments appear in the presentation?
Situation: You've made adjustments to your listings on the Listings tab, but you don't see where that information is appearing in the actual presentation.
Solution: The adjustments will display in the Web version of the presentation on the Side-by-Side Comparisons page. They will display on the Compare Feature called Total Adjustment. On this section of the chart, there will be a small black "i" icon. Clicking this icon will display the adjustment details that were entered.
A different compare feature called Adjusted Price will display the price after the adjustments are taken into account.
1. Add the Adjustments to the listings on the Listings tab.
2. Navigate to the Pages tab.
3. Include the page "Side-by-Side Comparisons".
4. Click the gear icon to select the Compare Features desired.
5. Ensure that Total Adjustment is checked.
6. View the Side-by-Side Comparisons page of the presentation.
7. Click on the black "i" icon to view the total adjustments for each individual listing.
The Total Adjustment will only display on the Web version of the presentation. It is not included in the Print version.