Your adjustments display in the Web version of your presentation on the Side-by-Side Comparisons page. Find them in the compare feature called Total Adjustment. Click the small black "i" icon to display the adjustment details.
A different compare feature called Adjusted Price displays the price after the adjustments are taken into account.
- Add Adjustments to the listings on the Listings tab.
- Navigate to the Pages tab.
- Include the "Side-by-Side Comparisons" page.
- Click the gear icon to select the compare features you want to include.
- Ensure that Total Adjustment is checked.
- View the Side-by-Side Comparisons page of the presentation.
- Click on the black "i" icon to view the total adjustments for each individual listing.
Note: Total Adjustment only displays on the Web version of the presentation. It is not included in the Print version.