Question: How do I change the text on the "My Bio" page of my Agent Website?
Situation: You want to give your biography an update, but you can't seem to find where to edit the text that is displaying.
Solution: This information is sourced from your Roster Profile page in the Web Info section. You will need to edit it there in order for it to update your My Bio page in the agent website. Here's how:
1. Access the Moxi Engage, Moxi Present, or Hub Homepage. You cannot access the next step from within the Agent Website Admin Tool.
2. Click the profile photo in the upper right corner. Select My Account.
3. This takes you to your Roster page. There are three "Info" tabs across the screen. Select "Web Info"
4. Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner to edit the info here.
5. Make the desired changes in the paragraph section.
6. Save the changes by clicking the button in the upper right corner.