How do I edit a template?
You’ve created a template, but you want to make some changes to it. Maybe remove or add a page or change some page settings.
- Create a new presentation and apply the template you would like to edit
- Access the Pages tab and make the necessary changes to the page order
- On the Pages tab, under the list of pages on the left, is the “Save as a template…” button
- Click that button and name the new template, as well as set the type of template it will be
You will now have a new template with pages in the order that you want them. To delete the old template:
- On the Pages tab, click the white circle above the "Add New Page" button.
- Select Templates from the drop-down menu
- Click the template you want to delete.
- In the top right corner are three dots. Click these three dots.
- Click remove.