Question: Why isn't my listing appearing in my GCI goal?
Situation: You have a listing, but when you go to the GCI Goals section of Engage, the listing is not there.
Here are some things to check on if this is the case:
- Is your MLS Agent ID in the Moxi system? This ID needs to match with what is being sent to us by the MLS in order for the listing to associate with your Engage account.
- Is the listing sold on the MLS? Only sold listings will populate the GCI Goal automatically. Listings in any other status will need to be linked to a contact in order to display on the GCI section.
- Is the listing on the Buyer side or the Seller side? Your GCI Goals section can view either side or both at once, but depending on how you have it set, it may only show one at a time. If your listing is not on one side, it may be on the other.
- Did the listing close this year? The GCI Goal only shows this year’s transactions. If you are expecting a listing from a prior year to display, you will need to access the GCI Goals for the year it sold.
- Are you the primary agent? The GCI Goal will populate only if you are the primary agent. It will not automatically populate for the co-agent.
- Is the listing a Rental? Rentals do not populate automatically in the GCI Goals and would need to be entered as Non-MLS listings.
If you are the co-listing agent or if your MLS Agent ID is different, the listing will not associate automatically, but you can still add it as a non-mls transaction. Here's a link on how to do that: Engage: Non-MLS Transaction
There are times where something else is preventing the listing from showing on the GCI Goals Page, but this is a pretty good list of things to check. Please feel free to reach out to Support after checking the rest of this list.