Question: Why doesn't my side-by-side comparison page show any data?
Situation: You've included listings, and you have the Side-by-Side comparisons page as one of the pages included in your presentation, but when you view it, all that is showing up is a picture of each listing. All of the data is missing.
Solution: Your Side-by-Side Comparisons Page has a customization setting that dictates which data points will appear. It is likely that none of the data points have been turned on. You can fix this by doing the following:
1. Start on the Present Homepage
2. Click the pencil icon for the presentation in question to enter the Edit mode
3. Click "Pages" across the top of the page to access the Pages tab
4. Click on "Side-by-Side Comparisons" from the list of Pages on the left
5. Click the gear icon that appears for additional settings to customize
6. Click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the customization window and save the changes
The data points you have selected should now appear on this page. Note that you may want to save this new version of your presentation as a template so as to avoid going through this process in the future.