Question: Why won't my presentation scroll down?
Situation: You are viewing your presentation. It says "Presentation Ready! Scroll down to start" but I cannot scroll down. Also, when I try to generate the Print version of the presentation, nothing generates.
Solution: Your presentation likely does not have any pages in it. You can fix this by doing the following:
- Start on the Present homepage
- Click the pencil icon for the presentation in question to enter the Edit mode
- Click "Pages" across the top of the page to access the Pages tab
- You have two choices here. You can apply a template to the presentation to add all of the pages at once. Or you can apply the pages you want individually.
- To apply a template:On the left of the page, above the "Add Page" button, it should say "Presentation. Click here, and select "Templates" from the drop-down menu.
- A list of available templates will appear on the left. Click on a template to preview which pages it includes.
- Click the "Apply" button in the upper right corner to set this template for this presentation. The next time you view a presentation, it will scroll down.
OR to add pages individually:
- Click the "Add Page" button
- Select "Add From Library"
- Select the type of page from the menu on the left (Report Pages, My Pages, Brokerage Pages)
- Click the "Include" button for the page that you want to include in the presentation. If the button says "Remove" that means the page is now in your presentation.
- The pages are now in your presentation. The next time you view a presentation, it will scroll down.