Question: Why can't I view my presentation?
Situation: You are attempting to view your presentation, but the "View" button is grayed out and will not allow you to click on it.
Solution: Your presentation likely does not have any pages in it. You can fix this by doing the following:
- Start on the Present homepage
- Click the pencil icon for the presentation in question to enter the Edit mode
- Click "Pages" across the top of the page to access the Pages tab
- You have two choices here. You can apply a template to the presentation to add all of the pages at once. Or you can apply the pages you want individually.
- To apply a template:On the left of the page, above the "Add Page" button, it should say "Presentation. Click here, and select "Templates" from the drop-down menu.
- A list of available templates will appear on the left. Click on a template to preview which pages it includes.
- Click the "Apply" button in the upper right corner to set this template for this presentation. Your presentation will now have pages included and allow you to view it.
OR to add pages individually:
- Click the "Add Page" button
- Select "Add From Library"
- Select the type of page from the menu on the left (Report Pages, My Pages, Brokerage Pages)
- Click the "Include" button for the page that you want to include in the presentation. If the button says "Remove" that means the page is now in your presentation.
- The pages are now in your presentation. You should now be able to view the presentation.