A Vanity Domain is a unique domain name that is branded to you! This is a custom URL that you can purchase from sites like GoDaddy.com and will make it easier for your people to find your webpage. Moxi Works makes it easy by connecting you directly with GoDaddy.com from your Agent Website or MyAccount. If you already have a vanity domain, or would like to use a service other than GoDaddy, those domains will work as well.
Create a Vanity Domain Through Moxi Works
1. Select Get started in either:
- The Web Info tab of your Agent Bio (see below).
- Or, from your agent website, select Personal Domain from the Settings (see below).
2. You will be directed to the Moxi Works GoDaddy page which will allow you to purchase a domain name (see below).
3. Find a Domain name you would like for your site (see below).
4. If the domain is available, you can simply select Add to Cart (see below).
Note: If a domain is not available, you can rerun your search or choose from the suggested domains provided (shown below in Purple).
5. Select Continue to Cart (see below).
6. Select any Privacy & Protection plan desired then select Continue to Cart (see below).
7. Select how long you would like the vanity domain for then choose Check Out (see below).
8. If this is the first time you have purchased a Vanity Domain use the text boxes to fill in your information and then select Create Account (see below).
9. If you already have an account from other domains purchased, select Sign In (see below).
10. Once you have filled out the billing information you will see a “Thank you” page (see below).
11. Now that you have a domain, go to your Personal Domain settings and select the link <This Form> in Step 2 (see below).
12. Fill out the form and select Submit, which will contact our support team to help set up this process (see below). Note: THIS STEP CANNOT BE SKIPPED!
13. Our support team will process this request and follow up with all additional instructions needed to set you your particular domain.
Note: Do not set your domain as the primary without contacting support and receiving their follow up instructions. This may result in the loss of site access.