As an admin, you may need to help your agents by adding Pre-listings on their behalf. Follow the steps below to learn how to add listings to your agent’s account.
Adding a Pre-Listing on Behalf of Your Agent
- From your Roster, select Manager Company.
- Select the Office your agent is associated with.
- Find your agent from the list or use the search box in the top right hand corner of the window.
- From your agent’s page, select the action button.
- Select View Listings.
- Select the agent’s name.
- From the drop-down menu, select Unpublished Listings.
- From here you will be able to add a Pre-Listing.
If you need help creating the Pre-Listing please see the Adding a Pre-Listing help article.