There are some simple steps you can take to protect yourself. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- A Moxi Works employee will NEVER ask you for your password over email or via a web form.
- If an email seems official but doesn't come from a company's official email address, treat it as suspicious and contact an admin for a second opinion.
- Never ever send your password by email or in a form you're asked to fill out.
- Beware of links to "invoices", "wire transfers" or other such documents. Check if they’re from a trusted source before doing anything with them.
- Like your car's oil, change your password every 90 days.
- Always use a strong password.
In addition to the list above, please also make sure to read our help article on how to identify spam/phishing attempts.