Did you know you can shorten your blog post when showing it in a list of other posts? You can truncate your post to show just a sample of content on the main blog list instead of your entire blog post. This can give your list more organization, making it easier to navigate for your readers.
Note: The following steps are aimed at users who are editing an existing blog post. You can also truncate a new blog post through similar steps.
- Access Blog Posts in the left panel on the Admin Home screen (see below).
- Select the title of the post you would like to Edit (see below).
- Place your cursor at the end of your desired highlight section (see below).
- Select Insert and then select Insert Read More Tag option (see below).
- The Read More tag should appear in your post (see below).
- Click the Update button to publish your changes (see below).
- A Continue Reading link will appear in your post on the main blog list (see below).