A subfolder can act as a home folder for your custom content. You can upload PDF’s from a subfolder by following the steps below:
- From the Presentation Screen and select My Pages to expand the folder (see below, indicated by the red arrow).
- Select the Subfolder in which you wish to add content (see below, indicated by the red arrow).
- Select Upload PDF (see below, circled in red).
- After your PDF upload is complete, you can find it in the folder named Selected. It is automatically assigned to the group of slides and pages included in your current Presentation.
- If you deselect the PDF from your current Presentation, you can then find it located in the Subfolder you were in when you clicked the Upload PDF button.