If your client is new to Real Estate or hasn't had much experience, they may not know what goes into buying or selling listings. Creating an Estimated Net Proceeds sheet can show them what everything will look like when it's all said and done.
- SELLER’S NET PROCEEDS FORM: This form lets you enter all the information pertaining to your client.
- Create multiple net sheets by selecting Copy (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
- Edit the Estimated Net Proceeds Sheet by selecting Show (see above, indicated by the blue arrow).
- ESTIMATED PRICING TAB: Access the Estimated Pricing form from this tab.
- SELLER’S NET FORM TAB
- SUGGESTED PRICING BOX: This box looks at the sold comparables chosen for your presentation, finds the average price per square foot, and then provides you a suggested price calculated from the square footage of your subject property.