You can add your own custom template to your presentation by first creating a slide in PowerPoint and then uploading it as an image file into a custom page. Follow the instructions below.
- With your PowerPoint document open (see below), save your new slide as an image file (PNG is the preferred format).
- In your presentation, go to the Pages Screen (see below).
- Select the Add Page button (see below).
- From the options, select Create New.
- You will be prompted to select a Custom Page Layout, select the first one (see below).
- Click Create.
- You will be working on the Web presentation version by default (see below).
- Select the More content option (see below).
- In the editor bar, select the Image icon to insert your PNG image (see below).
- In the Image Properties pop up, select Browse Server to locate and upload your PNG image (see below).
- Select OK when you are done.
- Click Save (see below) and you will be prompted to give your template a Name and Description.
Your custom page is now available to include in your presentations. If you would like to create a template for portrait/PDF layout, use Word, Adobe Illustrator, or other similar programs.