A subfolder can act as a home folder for your custom content. You can automatically add custom pages to a subfolder by following the steps below:
- From the Presentation Screen, scroll down and select My Pages to expand the folder (see below, indicated by the red arrow)
- Select the Subfolder in which you wish to add content (see below, indicated by the red arrow).
- Select +Custom Page (see below, circled in red).
- NOTE: To learn how to use the Custom Page feature, please see the help document Moxi Present Presentation Screen Overview.
- After you have saved your new Custom Page, it will automatically be added to the subfolder you were in when you began creating the page.