Including custom content in your presentations help set you apart from other agents and take your presentations to the next level. Add videos to show property walkthroughs or neighborhood tours or a video of yourself connecting with your sphere. Add a contact form to gather details from people who visit an open house you're hosting. Embed websites to show local walk scores, popular resources, and anything else you want to share with your sphere without anyone needing to leave your presentation to view the content.
Adding Video to Your Presentation
The combination of sight, sound, and emotion that a video provides makes it the most powerful marketing tool available. It’s an excellent choice for showcasing neighborhoods, virtual home tours, client testimonials, new listings, your brokerage, and even yourself within your presentations. Engaging your clients and prospects with video presentations is easier than you think.
- From the Pages screen select the + ADD PAGE button on the top of the pages list, Create New, and then Build Page.
- Select which layout you would like (See red arrow below).
- Select the Create button (See blue arrow below).
- Select the video icon on your blank layout.
- Go to your favorite video hosting site such as Youtube, or Vimeo and find the Share button and copy the URL of your video.
- Paste the URL in the text box (circled below).
- Select (See below)
- When you are finished with your page, be sure to select to the Save button to ensure your page is created.
Adding Media to your Presentation