Moxi Present/TouchCMA always auto-saves when you switch between tabs. The only time you need to manually save is when you make a change on the "Presentation" tab. If you make changes here, just be sure to click on the "Save Document" button.
Articles in this section
- Presentation Redesign FAQs
- How do I save my presentation/CMA?
- Is there an Android version of the app?
- Why isn't search finding any listings?
- Can I save my CMA/Presentation as a PDF?
- What is the difference between the Web and iPad TouchCMA programs?
- How does "automatic syncing" work and what does it do?
- How long are my presentations stored for?
- Is Moxi Present/TouchCMA available in all areas?
- What is Moxi Present?