Keep your sphere in flow and in constant contact by using special dates like Birthdays, Anniversaries, and House-iversaries as regular touch-points.
The Moxi Engage Preferences screen allows you to set the default email message, calendar reminders, and an option to add new contacts automatically to your calendar for each of the three types of Special Dates.
- Select the Moxi Engage Settings screen from the drop down menu
- Select the Special Date you would like to update and click Edit
- Make any changes and then select Save.
- Default message: Set the main message that will be used for most special date emails.
- Calendar reminders: Turn this on to automatically include a reminder for dates added to your calendar. You will be able to select a reminder time-frame of 1-5 days, 1 week, or 2 weeks.
- Auto-add: With this option turned on, all current and new special dates will be added to your calendar.
- When finished, click Save.