- Start by entering the client’s name or presentation title in the Created for field (see below, in red text).
- Enter either a particular Listing MLS # (see below, circled in blue) or Location or Zip Code (see below, circled in green).
- NOTE: If you choose to import the Subject Property using an MLS number, all details will automatically populate with information from the MLS, including the Subject Property Photo.
- Once you are satisfied with the Subject Property information, click the green Search button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- This will bring you to the Search Screen.
Subject Property Photo
- You can now add a Subject Property Photo (see below).
- To add an image, tap ADD/REPLACE PHOTO (see below, indicated by red arrow).
- A pop-up will appear, allowing you to select from the photos saved on your iPad.
- Select either the Camera Roll (images you have taken with your device) or My Photo Stream (images you have synced onto your device via iTunes).
- Scroll until you find the desired image and tap Set Image.
INRIX Drive Time™
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, 73% of all home buyers consider commute time to be a key buying criterion. Now with INRIX® Drive Time, Moxi Present/TouchCMA users can show their clients how long it will take them to commute to and from work at any hour.
To add INRIX® Drive Time to a Buyer CMA Presentation:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Buyer Subject Property Screen (see below).
- NOTE: This feature is only available on the Buyer Subject Property Screen.
- Enter in your client’s commute address (see above, circled in red).
- This will then add the INRIX Drive Time™ chart to the listing detail for properties on the Search Screen and to selected Comps (see below).
- When viewing Listing Details, click INRIX Drive Time™ (see below)
- This will show you the INRIX Drive Time™ chart.